_

Translate

Something

You all, I have to undergo the gloomy staircase for the ideals of my childhood. As Om Sting (The Police) says "A gentleman will walk but never run ...." until I return to my activities here everyday as members of the academic community. Lecture as usual, wrote the exam if you want to learn, make the task of the lecturers, presentations in front of the class did not even know the answer when asked, hanging out with friends, going out or whatever his name until now have not understood the intent of the emotional relationship between man and man man the woman. One night I was involved in conversations with friends over coffee kostku.
He wants to live a happy life, he always tried to be happy in a variety of conditions, the key is to always think positive, he said. P ositif Make positive thinking feeling .. Another friend had the philosophy be useful . On each occasion he wanted to be useful to others. People are generous, kind and not arrogant (in-law's dream). He loves to share ideas, knowledge, energy and materials.Another friend, a true spiritualist. The philosophy is faith and devotion to God is the first. him Hereafter is far more important than the life of a world filled with drama. So everyday dipenuh with ibadah.Saat asked my philosophy, I can only smile senyam. I've never had a philosophy of life. This is too serious for me. One by one they offered for me to use his philosophy of life. Due to bad choice, I asked them the same: What can I use the philosophy of your life as well? They spontaneously responded,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lumbini,Nepal Is The Birthplace of Gautam Buddha.

Your Text Here The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

नेपालीमा लेख्न यहाँ तल जानुहोस्

Nepali Calender

नेपाली क्यालेन्डर/Nepali Calendar:

Currency Converter & Exchange Rates

Flag Counter
Money Converter & Exchange Rates
Back to top Go To Top Twitter Bird Gadget